Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Milan


Milan:

I love Milan! It’s Europe’s New York City. It was so young and thriving. The shopping was so fun and epic. We found so many cool little boutiques and stores to shop in. I’m excited to brag about the fact that my clothes are from Milan. The first night all the ladies went out to the club across from our hotel and it was so much fun. There were hot European men everywhere! It was a great night. On our way to Alla Scalla, we started walking up the Metro station stairs and this huge plaza opened up with this incredible view to Milan’s cathedral duomo. It was a huge beautiful plaza with a very famous statue in the middle. (I have no idea what it was called, but I’ve totally seen pictures of it.) The Alla Scalla opera house was pretty cool. I definitely liked La Fenice better however, but the music was still incredible. I admit I fell asleep quite a bit but it was 5 hours long! So who wouldn’t?! Those singers are pretty f***ing talented to be able to sing such difficult music for so long! It was beautiful music and the story was dramatic and great. I could definitely spend more time in Milan, I am sad we had to leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment